I found this little gem while browsing the internet. You can read it here. I hope you find it useful. The 16 rules are:
- Invest for maximal total return.
- Invest- don’t trade or speculate.
- Remain flexible and open-minded about types of investments.
- Buy low.
- When buying stocks, search for bargains among quality stocks.
- Buy value, not market trends or the economic outlook.
- Diversify. In stocks and bonds, as in much else, there is safety in numbers.
- Do your homework or hire wise experts to help you.
- Aggresively monitor your investments.
- Don’t panic.
- Learn from your mistakes.
- Begin with a prayer.
- Outperforming the market is a difficult task.
- An investor who has all the answers does not even understand all the questions.
- There is no free lunch.
- Do not be fearful or negative too often.